International Students Office
This office is primarily in charge of undertaking the following core activities:
- Provide prospective students with information and advice on admission and enrollment in accordance with the guidelines of the University.
- Offer on-going orientation and other educational, cultural, and social programming to help integration of international students and scholars into the academic, cultural, and social life at Addis Ababa University.
- Promote intercultural dialogues between international students and help strengthen intercultural competence of the students.
- Provide international students with opportunity to share their experiences with Ethiopian student community.
- Advise and facilitate compliance with Ethiopian visa and immigration regulations, including maintenance of status requirements and travel.
- Provide full assistance and coordination to all students who come to Addis Ababa University through study abroad program.
- Make special arrangements for the study abroad students to have interactive discussion with the AAU students.
- Organize cultural and other special programs for international and exchange students to make them more familiar with the Ethiopian culture.
Contact Addresses: Office of External Relations, Partnerships and Communications, Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Office Tel: +251-11123-9705 Email: email@example.com